Charles LE GRYS, 1575

Name
Charles /LE GRYS/
Surname
LE GRYS
Given names
Charles
Birth
Occupation
Esquire

Death April 10, 1575
Burial April 12, 1575 (2 days after death)
Cemetery: Brockdish Church
Note

Rebuilt 'The Place' in 1567 and fixed his own and wifes arms and quarterings in the windows

Rebuilt "The Place", Brockdish and owned Priory Manor. Arms are in Denton Church as a stained glass window. Will dated 1574, and proved 1575.31 Pykering 1561 Hundred of Depwade with Church and house in 1567 Coat-of-arms in widow of Priory Manor from Duke of Norfolk 8 October

Note

From Christening and Baptism Fields

Christening LIV 1553/6 Baptism Fl 1553,1556